Boutique hotels in NYC pale in comparison
Having it all is easy at Kimpton Hotel Eventi. From our outdoor Plaza with massive multimedia art screen to our fifth-floor Veranda with sweeping views overlooking Sixth Avenue and the Empire State Building. Plus little things like complimentary cruiser bikes and paraben-free bath products. We've pretty much thought of everything, so you only have to think of what a fabulous time you're having in New York.
- Complimentary WiFi for IHG® Rewards members
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- In partnership with Literary Hub, enjoy seasonal book recommendations from the comfort of your guest room or nestled in the hotel living room.
- Onsite 24-hour fitness center
- Featuring Atelier Bloem products (paraben, gluten and silicone-free) in all rooms
- Hosted evening wine hour in the lobby living room
- Valet laundry service and shoeshine
- Valet parking
- Valet Parking info - $50 + taxes a day, $65 + taxes for SUVs and large vehicles (an additional fee of up to a full additional night will accrue for vehicles left after 1pm on day of departure).
- Pet-friendly accommodations - bring your loyal companion with you
Your daily guest amenities fee of $20 plus tax includes the following:
- Upgraded WiFi
- Long Distance and Local phone calls
- Access to our state-of-the-art Fitness Center and Peloton Bikes
- Complimentary access to our Business Services
- Kimpton Press Reader access for the latest news
- Access to Kimpton Library