Boutique hotels in NYC pale in comparison
Having it all is easy at Kimpton Hotel Eventi. From our outdoor Plaza with massive multimedia art screen to our fifth-floor Veranda with sweeping views overlooking Sixth Avenue and the Empire State Building. Plus little things like complimentary cruiser bikes and paraben-free bath products. We've pretty much thought of everything, so you only have to think of what a fabulous time you're having in New York.
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $15 Raid the mini bar credit, custom stay preferences, exclusive offers and more.
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel during every stay.
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea
- Featuring Atelier Bloem products (paraben, gluten and silicone-free) in all rooms
- Hosted evening wine hour in the lobby living room
- 24-hour in-room dining
- In-room blow outs with Blo Blow Dry Bar On The Go
- Valet laundry service and complimentary shoeshine
- Valet parking
- "Forgot it? We've got it!" travel essentials including iPads, iPad Minis, and Macbooks available for guests to check out from the front desk. Includes printing capabilities.
- Valet Parking info - $50 a day, $65 for SUVs and large vehicles (an additional fee of up to a full additional night will accrue for vehicles left after 1pm on day of departure).
- Tech Accessories (headphones, chargers, wires and more)